Friday, July 20, 2007

People consolidate student loans to lower their monthly debt. When you consolidate, your original loan amount is paid off in full in return for a new loan for the combined balances. This new loan will have lower interest rate that is fixed for the life of the loan.

When you consolidate student loans, you could reduce your monthly payments by upto 54 percent. Other advantages include reducing your interest rate by 1 percent after you maintain your on-time payment record for a certain period. Also, there are no pre-payment penalties on consolidated loans.

1 comment:

Jennifer K Robert said...

Hi everyone, I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly, I thought it was a scam, and then I decided to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to $15,000 dollars which I applied for. This is really a good news and I am so very happy that I advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to apply through their email (text or call) +1 719 629 0982. There are sincere loan lenders! They are capable to lend you a loan. Contact Mr Anderson E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

Phone: +1 719 629 0982


E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

Office address is (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 812400).